ACD Direct seeks experienced customer service agents to fill our company needs in our virtual call center. Self Employed Virtual Workers will process our not for profit call volume and earn money ~ All from the comfort of your location! Perfect opportunity for well spoken individuals capable of multitasking. Moderate computer knowledge needed! This is a 1099 position.
Click here to begin the Independent Contractor approval process.
Saving Money! No more commuting expenses, dress code hassles or lunch money worries.
Earning Money! You are paid for each minute of talk time with some incentives. The more you work, the more you earn. And... you decide when to work in the comfort of your own home. Once you've proven yourself, you may also choose to pursue advancement within the company to further increase your earnings.
ACD Direct Independent Contractor Agents must meet the following conditions in order to be approved:
- Computer System Requirements:
- Windows-Based PC - Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 Note: Mac/Apple systems are not compatible with our platforms and programs
- Anti-Malware Security Software
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Intel Pentium 4 3GHz processor (or equivalent)
- Monitor Resolution of 1,280 x 720 (720p) or greater
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Phone Set-up Requirements:
- Traditional Telephone Service free of all features (caller ID, call waiting, privacy plus, voice mail, etc.)
- OR Digital telephone service provided through your Internet service provider (Comcast, AT&T, Vonage, etc.).
Fax machines or answering machines cannot be connected to your work line.
- Corded Telephone
- Corded Telephone Noise-Cancelling Headset with Mute Feature Note: Magic Jack, Skype, X-Lite or any other soft-phones are not permitted. Cell phones/smart phones are not permitted. Cordless phones and Cordless Headsets are not permitted.
- Office Space Requirements:
- You must provide a dedicated office space with no background noise.
- Skills Requirements:
- If your business experience includes customer service, quality assurance, lead generation, data entry, email, transcription services and/or other call center related work, we may have project work available for you. Start the approval process by completing our Independent Contractor Questionnaire. You may be contacted for a voice sample (instructions to be provided via email).
- Certification/Approval Requirements:
- If you are approved as an Independent Contractor, you must successfully submit a job bid (to establish your rate of pay), pass a criminal background check, enter into a temporary contract and complete an approved third party certification course (two 3-4 hour online classes) before you begin work.