Friday, October 19, 2012

Best office chair for working at home as a phone rep


When you work from home whether as a call center rep like me  or telecommuting for your company,  expect to find yourself seated on your home computer office chair for most of the day. You will have to spend long hours working on your  desk so you might as well get comfortable in the process. This is where the importance of finding the best ergonomic chair for your home office comes into play.   



A lot of people opt to simply grab chairs from the kitchen and turn it into office chairs. I have been there and done that. Yikes not very comfortable at all.  My old chair that I picked up a yard sale was not doing the trick. I wanted something that  I could easily adjust  and  lean back in.  
I was able to get one from Amazon  for less than $200.  I know that sounds high but when you are sitting all day, it is worth it.   I got the  Boss Black LeatherPlus Executive Chair.  My husband was able to assembly in under 10 minutes.  It is comfy and well worth it.  

No comments: