Thursday, December 27, 2012

Opinion Outpost: Take Surveys and Test Products – Earn Cash and Rewards!!

*Accepting New Members Again!!
I have read a ton of good things about Opinion Outpost from other sites. I have not participated in this one before, but I wanted to make you aware of it and will be trying it out since they are now accepting new members again.  
You receive points that you can redeem for prizes or cash. From what I’ve read, the prizes are very attainable!  Plus, be sure to confirm your email with the email they send you so you will be eligible to be a product tester too!


 I’m a member of Opinion Outpost  and really like the fact that you can get a check mailed to you. They do send a good amount of surveys, . Be sure to jump on them when they are sent to you. If not you could lose the chance to do the survey and earn $$$ . I’m up to almost $20 and have only been a member for a few months 



   Sign up today 

No comments: