All work is done remote, we don't care about your hours as long as the work is done.
YCN is looking for team-specific contributors — passionate, knowledgeable contributors who can write about their favorite team. Successful NBA contributors: -Have an intimate knowledge of the organization they cover and their history.
Some of the topics that you will be required to write involve the following:
- Configuring MySQL Replication
- Database Sharding
- Methods to scale-out a MySQL Database
- Read/Write Scaling
- Understanding MySQL Table Policies
1. Read and understand the RFP
2. Validates and agrees to the compliance matrix and outline, contributing changes as necessary
3. Writes proposal content that complies with requirements and includes appropriate win themes
4. Adapts biographies and resumes to meet RFP requirements
5. Adheres to company's writing style guidelines
6. Participates in proposal reviews, and manages proposal revision
The writer will be compensated on a per-article basis with an expected output of a minimum of one published article or blog post per week.
You will be provided the keywords to use, and must be able to add them to our blogs. Eventually I will have you post the articles on our websites yourself, once you get a feel for the task. You must be proficient in English, Wordpress, and writing.