Must have previous experience as writer or web producer. Experience in project management, copy editing and proofreading highly desirable. Strong interest in entertainment news, TV, pop culture required. Interest in fashion, food and health a plus!
Thorough understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Foursquare, etc.) desired.
Candidate must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Must play well with others and be a creative thinker and able to handle early hours. Photoshop experience a plus.
This is a full time position and is open only to NYC area residents.
Topics of focus: Location Based Social Monitoring, Consumer/Social Media Trends, Smart Phone Adoption/Trends, Platform trends- Twitter, Facebook, four square, etc.
We will also need a corresponding picture for each post.
COMPENSATION - Per post based on experience/quality: $30-$50
The topics covered by this position are pretty wide open but you may suggest topics that you would like to cover.
What I'm looking for:
- an English speaking writer who is a real expert on the topic of culinary and food.
- has been regularly contributing to other food blogs or has his/her own blog. (please send sample links)
- knows about Google's authorship markup. This would not be a ghostwriting work as you would be using your own name as the author.
- Wordpress knowledge. You'll be the one posting the article on the actual blog.
- should be able to add pictures (own or under creative commons) to the actual posts.
- Guest posting experience and connection with other food bloggers is a plus and additional opportunity for you. We are looking at a current budget of $20 per post (average of 500-600 words)
We are looking for someone who is great at finding new, useful tips from around the web that can improve your life (e.g. infographics, hacks, new software, online resources, new gadgets...).
You should write a short introduction to the resource you find detailing what it does and why it's useful in around 100-150 words. We'd like you to provide 2-3 of these short posts per day.
Position: Legal Content Writer (Independent Contractor)
Compensation: DOE -- payment negotiated either on per article basis or hourly
Objective: Under the supervision of the Legal Content Supervisor, legal content writers develop legal resource content in all practice areas including FAQs, articles, overviews, and blogs.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must be either a law student, paralegal, law school graduate, or licensed attorney -- No exceptions
MMA Fighting- gear and accessories
Medical EMR Software- You must understand what it is and exactly what it does
Marketing & Advertising- What works and how to implement it
Article Rewriting- large sets of articles requiring a complete rewrite to be 100% original
Qualified Writers Will Have The Following Qualifications:
1. You MUST be from the USA
2. You must possess and excellent grasp of English grammar
3. You must be able to take a client website, a keyword list, and basic instructions and be able to write multiple articles for that client, without becoming repetitive or getting ANY hits on CopyScape
4. You must be able to create 100% original material. All work is checked through CopyScape
5. You must be available for a Skype or phone interview.
6. You must be easy to reach during normal working hours.