Do you love to code and design? Do you want the flexibility of working from home? Are you passionate about clean, semantic, hand-coded HTML? Are you familiar with HTML5/CSS3 and current coding practices and standards? We work with some of the top sporting brands (e.g. The Rose Bowl, Major League Baseball), and are looking for a smart, energetic and creative Coder/Designer to augment our start-up-like development team at Forward Market Media, Inc. We put a premium on creativity.
Why You Want To Work Here
We are offering you a unique career opportunity in the field of customer service and technical support while working from the comfort of your own home. As a Transcom At Home Professional, you are classified as an employee versus an independent contractor and you will receive an hourly wage, regardless of call volume. Transcom offers an online paid training program, which is taught in a classroom setting that you attend from your home.
consulting services. They are currently looking for several Help Desk engineers in a full or part time capacity to join their team. A few of these positions allow candidates to work from home if they choose to do so. They offer a dynamic team atmosphere with many avenues for growth and development. Below is a brief description of the positions available. Legal technology experience preferred but not necessary. They are currently hiring for weekday or weekend work with the possibility to pick up additional shifts if desired.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Respond to requests for technical assistance via the phone or e-mail
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Log all help desk correspondence
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource when necessary
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Prepare activity summaries
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates