Our philosophy is to hire and retain employees who provide outstanding service to potential and existing clients. Our competitive advantage is the talented and experienced people we bring into the 3CLogic community, who we believe set the standard when it comes to customer service and support.
Fast growing cloud-based software company, based in Rockville, MD, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to assist in daily support calls and inquiries.
Your mission. . .should you choose to accept it:
Answer customer technical support phone calls, emails and chat requests, and log support requests into ticketing system.
Identify, research, and resolve (escalating issues where appropriate) technical problems with IT staff.
Utilize documentation and knowledge base articles in ticketing system to support customers.
Provide virtual trainings for customers on subscription set-up software use.
Do you love talking to people? Do you have extra time in your day to work from home? Do you have a background in Real Estate? We are looking for someone with great communication skills to make first contact with Homeowners.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Drive for success
- Great customer service skills
- Enthusiastic personality
Small, privately owned, dynamic Government Contractor specializing in IT solutions for DoD agencies is seeking an energetic, junior to mid-level proposal writer to assist in proposal preparation and submission.
Job Duties: 1 to 5 years of experience in supporting the preparation of proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; Editing; development; Obtaining approvals; meeting deadlines.
• Assist in the proposal development process by studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
• Assists in meeting proposal deadline by managing priorities and meeting target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
Small office of 10+ (principles, associates, and interns) has casual atmosphere with dynamic and committed people. The business is focused on synthesis and publication of comprehensive research relating to healthcare including strategic advising of major companies and dissemination of information to doctors, companies, and patients.
· Able to manage chaotic scheduling and respond to constant last-minute changes effectively.
· Learn to differentiate high/low priority clients and meetings, and manage accordingly.
· Remain calm and helpful in supporting hectic, slightly scattered executive.
· Consolidate requests and information from dozens of emails and report back clearly and succinctly on all items and/or in a single reply.
· Manage calendars, book frequent flights and travel (online, finding excellent values), complete office tasks including large seasonal (snail) mailout, coordinate lots of entertainment at executive's home, and manage complex scheduling for frequent conference coverage.
You either need to supply proof that you have taken a Quickbooks course and accounting class or show at least 5 years of references on Quickbooks and full charge bookkeeping.
This is a 1099 position in which you will begin by doing work in my office/home for guidance and then will be able to take the work home after training. You will need a computer, phone and 10 key at home to complete the work.