The Senior Data Analyst of Provider Data Quality is responsible for the project oversight and data analytics in order to meet a multimillion dollar recovery targeted metric for the Medicare & Retirement line of business. The assigned projects include, but are not limited to: contract defect identification and correction, working extensively with data and IT/Reporting Areas to generate reports/analyze reports, data analytics, working with other areas as needed.
- Analyze and investigate provider and claims data to result in recovery opportunities
- Provide leadership with suggestions for possible recovery opportunities
- Provide feedback on findings
- Oversee assigned projects to completion
- Creative thinking that allows for the formulation of defect scenarios and/or trends based on past professional experience, trends in contract and/or claims data, audit data, etc.