Saturday, April 06, 2013

March 2013 work at home job income report


I  get a lot of questions about am I am really making money online. I think it is important that you can make money while working at home without  MLM or direct sales. 

I want to start tracking each month for my readers how much money I am making at home doing call center work and some of my other gigs.   Due to Non disclosure agreements I signed  I am not comfortable in saying which call centers I am working making  this money. 

Call Center work I track by the number of hours I am logged in and taking calls.   Some call centers pay a flat hourly rate and some pay only on sales and other pay per talk time.  

March the kids were on spring break and I told myself no phone work for those 5 days however I did  some writing those days.   Sometimes I get up super early and work but need a mental break.  There was a drop in my earnings for the month which I knew would happen.  I worked a ton in February almost to the point of burnout.   See how to set your work at home schedule 


Remember your time is valuable there are a lot of companies out there that think when they hire a work at home mom they can pay them super cheap.   I came across one job this weekend that I didnt post that wanted the worker by their computer 12 hours day for only $25. Sorry thanks but no thanks 




Call Center work   (click to see which companies hire call center workers) 

Time work  72  hours 
Pay $1332
Average pay per hour  $18.50

Decent month as my rate of pay per hour was good. Planning a 5 day break from the phones is good.  I was able to rest my voice. 
Elance and other short task work including mturk -aka non phone work 

Pay  $504

Two months in row where my income has been over $500! I am liking it. I spent some time writing some articles for the real estate agent that I worked with last month plus I did two freelance articles for a local parenting magazine (the free ones in library)  about local summer time things to do on a budget  I rarely worked mturk this month. 

I am not including anything from any  survey and rewards programs as to me those are just extras and I usually save them up for Christmas.  

Gross Total  $1836
Expenses  Landline phone and Internet  $75  


Net Total   $1761
Compared to last month $574

No comments: