Run.com is looking for a focused writer who can produce clean, detail-filled product descriptions for a growing e-commerce business.
By drawing on multiple sources of information, this writer will turn concise, accurate and compelling copy around quickly.
Our ideal teammate is both creative and organized, with a keen attention to detail, a quick learner and meets deadlines. Bad spellers, sloppy self-editors and lackadaisical freelancers need not apply.
BeSmartee.com is a social enterprise and we are currently looking for someone with following qualities:
1.Passion for writing about different categories related to Life, Health, Money, Relationships, and Career
2.Can deliver comprehensive, useful and inspiring content to readers
3.Understands social media content, specially SEO
4.Must be real and honest and able to do research on topic
Post must be a minimum of 500+ words and contain relevant images.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're seeking to build a long-term relationship with a roster of travel bloggers who are available to travel regularly throughout our region and post about the great travel experiences available.
• Responsible for stylish writing and frequently posting new content online.
• Demonstrate the ability to write professionally and consistently meet tight deadlines.
• Experience with key words and meta tags is preferred.
• The right candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, and prior blogging/travel writing experience.
• Prior experience in journalism or marketing communications is preferred.
• Knack for recognizing "social media friendly" topics
• "Blogger's level" understanding of WordPress - enough to navigate your way around the WP admin panel, upload photos, etc.
We are currently seeking Customer Communications Writers/Editors to participate in, and support ongoing projects.
Internet marketing company is looking for talented, creative writers to join our team. Writers will create original content articles based on online research for posting on a series of websites covering a range of topics from litigation (pharmaceutical, personal injury, medical malpractice and more) and legal funding to medical topics including weight loss and plastic surgery.
Several positions are available. Journalism, English and Communications majors welcome. Writers with legal and/or medical background are encouraged to apply.
Bloggers/Reporters/ Writers/Economists to write for/manage categories on PayScale.com's Career News blog, the largest salary database in the world.
* Research trends, news, and events in business/career/salary news
* Monitor newsfeeds, presswires, category specific publications
* Write/edit/publish 2+ daily posts, articles, and news roundups
* Develop category editorial calendar tied to fiscal calendars, seasonality, and current events
* Interact with the PayScale community and promote your content through: PayScale.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media services
* Promote your posts and drive new traffic to our site.