At Teleflora, we're proud to have been connecting customers with the nation's best florists for more than 70 years. All of our floral arrangements are professionally arranged by a local florist using only the freshest flowers available, and each gift is personally delivered in a vase - in most cases, the same day you place your order - to ensure that it arrives in premium condition, ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Teleflora has over 23,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and Canada, with an additional 20,000 affiliated florists outside North America. This extensive network, coupled with our commitment to exceptional customer service, means that when you send flowers from Teleflora, you can be confident that you’re sending the best.
Teleflora is part of Roll Global, a several billion dollar private holding company with diverse interests including FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Teleflora, Paramount Farms, Paramount Citrus and Suterra.
Home Based, seasonal position handling Teleflora orders
This is a Home Based, seasonal position for Teleflora. We are hiring a large group of seasonal, work at home agents to take floral orders for Teleflora. As a Seasonal Work at Home agent, you will answer inbound calls during our busiest times of the year-Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas. You can work all three holidays each year, or just one or two. The choice is yours-the more you work, the more you earn!
Training classes for the Mother's Day season are currently being scheduled. All training is completed online in the comfort of your own home.We are currently unable to accept applications from the following states: AL, CA, CT, IL, MA, NM, NV, NY,OR, RI, VT and WA.
Are you seeking an opportunity to enjoy work/life balance? If so, Teleflora WAH seasonal agent position is the job for you !
As a seasonal agent for Teleflora, you will work from the comfort of your home while helping customers choose & order the perfect flower arrangement to celebrate milestones (birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, etc) or help love ones choose the perfect arrangement to memorialize their love ones.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with products that Teleflora and Teleflora florists sell.
- Meet/exceed the daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicator goals
- Establish a high level of rapport and trust with our customers
- Use every customer contact to reinforce the Teleflora commitment to customer service
- If you have previous floral industry experience, please indicate in detail on your resume
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills including grammar and voice quality
- Demonstrates professional phone demeanor and attitude at all times
- Self-sufficient and dependable.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Flexible and resilient
- Active listening and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer challenges
- Ability to handle conflict over the phone- win/win attitude
- Ability to problem solve and properly execute company/client policies while creating a positive customer experience
- Computer literate- the ability to fluidly navigate between multiple browser and application systems including web-based systems, intranet interfaces, and non-windows based programs
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Function comfortably in a performance-based environment with calls that are monitored, recorded and assessed. Call times and quality scores are an integral part of the position
- Previous telephone customer service experience is desirable
- Legally able to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Training: Paid at your state’s minimum wage per hour (12-16 hours training)
- After Training: $8.00 per hour. $250 bonus to be paid after completion of assignment per holiday.
- Due to fluctuation in call volume from the client, some flexibility may be required and schedules may vary on a weekly basis
- Agents may show availability over and above their committed schedule as long as their commitment has been met on their committed shifts and days. Agents may or may not be scheduled additional hours over the fixed schedule
- Missing a scheduled shift will require approval from the program management team. A copy of the adherence policy and reliability policy will be provided and is required to be agreed to prior to placement on this program
- Agents should expect to be scheduled for work if a holiday falls on a required day
Home Office Requirements:
***Required before training begins:
- Computer must be ‘hard-wired’ to modem or router, no wireless connections.
- Corded Telephone headset with noise-canceling microphone that plugs into a corded landline telephone for production calls. Mute button and volume control required either on headset or phone. Basic phone line needed which does not include call waiting or voicemail
- USB headset/headphones for training webinars
- High Speed Internet: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed)
- Analog landline phone line (No cell phones, digital or VoIP, some cable companies ok)
- We support Windows XP, Windows Vista Basic, Windows Vista Premium/Business/Ultimate, and Windows 7 or 8.
- In addition 2 GB RAM is required.
- Must be capable of working extended hours to meet company peaks.
- Holiday time off will be prohibited due to increased order volume.
- Fast-paced, solutions oriented office environment.