Go Freelance find thousands of freelance jobs- great resource for bloggers and writers
Work at home call centers, online scoring, transcription companies, , accounting
This is a ground-floor opportunity to join an emerging leader in social media analytics as the company's first inside sales representative. mBLAST is looking for the right person who can help us establish and aggressively grow a B2B direct sales channel! If you are seeking an opportunity with strong growth and leadership potential, this position is for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Contact manager, director and C-level executives to generate and develop new sales prospects and opportunities
• Follow up with prospective leads generated by marketing campaigns and events to qualify for hand-off to direct sales
• Articulate mBLAST's value proposition to prospects via online presentations and live demonstrations of the mBLAST solution
• Write compelling pitches and follow-up emails based on conversations with prospects
• Build and maintain positive and long-term customer and prospect relationships; work to gain referral business
• Manage customer and prospect database, manage pipeline and build account penetration plans
• Collaborate with mBLAST's Vice President of Business Development to optimize qualification process and maximize closing rates
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals for qualified leads and closed deals
Please apply only if you have the following skills:
Advanced Quickbooks user
IOLTA bookkeeping, including three-way reconciliation
Manual reconciliation of both bank accounts and credit card statements
Knowledge of the different business entities and how bookkeeping differs among them
Non-profit bookkeeping a plus
Year-end preparation of client finances for CPA tax work
- Will need 2+ years of business-to-business cold-calling and appointment setting, telesales experience
- Will need 2+ years serving the business-to-business marketplace
- Will need to have an energetic and results-oriented personality, we need to hear the smile in your voice.
- Will need to be highly motivated, professional, loyal, honest and dependable. When assigned a task, we need to know you will follow through.
We need to be at the TOP Company in a SEARCH.
Please send resume, with experiance and achievements in the SEO world.
15-20 hours per week.
Need earnings history.
Atlanta area prefered as you will come to the corporate office from time to time to meet
with our team.
This opportunity is available in Arizona and across the United States (remote).
We have immediate opportunities available for customer service agents to answer inbound customer service calls for North Americas top fortune 500 corporations from their home offices!
We are looking for professionals who are interested in working a minimum of 20 hrs a week, while having the choice of selecting the hours they would like to work each day (daytime, evening, and weekend hours are available).
The Designer is responsible for all design of Catalyst Research Department and Information Center products, including but not limited to print and web-based knowledge products, audiovisual presentation materials, and new media (social media, podcasts, webcasts, etc.). The Designer is responsible for protecting and managing Catalyst's branding internally and externally within established Catalyst Design Center standards.