Remember legit companies will not ask for a fee. These jobs are not researched however we have experience in weeding out what sounds legit and what isn't, Please be careful and ask QUESTIONS The old saying if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. You will not make $1000s of dollars a week sitting around stuffing envelopes, typing or . If they ask a fee for training or software-run the other way
Go Freelance find thousands of freelance jobs- great resource for bloggers and writers
Work at home call centers, online scoring, transcription companies, , accounting, tutoring and teaching
-You love helping people
-You're extremely detailed oriented and well written
-You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you're a quick learner
-You have access to a quiet place to work from home (zero background noise)
This is an independent contractor position. Hourly. This is a remote contracting position so you'll be working from home. The schedule is generally flexible. Weekend availability a plus.
Position: Freelance Report Writer -- Contract Position
Frequency: Once per month (12 times a year)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Write insightful copy on your geography's economy, demographic trends, home sales and price movements, building activity, and foreclosures.
• Provide in-depth analysis on trends impacting your local economy and housing market.
• Be up-to-date on local market news including, but not limited to, new home developments, large company hiring's, mass layoffs, building code and zoning changes, etc.
• Able to write in a detailed and concise manner.
Immediate opening for a small business accountant/controller in a growing organization specializing in signage and wayfinding systems for institutional customers -- healthcare, educational and corporate clients with complex, high-traffic environments. This position will be responsible for managing ongoing accounting practices and providing strategic accounting and management direction to grow the company to the next level.
- Provide business owners with analytical and informational support
- Prepare annual budgets and strategic plans
- Maintain all books and tax filing requirements
- Coordinate out-of-state sales and income tax filings with CPA and tax advisors
- Prepare all financial reports and submit to CPA as needed
- Oversee accounts receivables (invoicing, deposits, and collections)
- Manage accounts payable postings and payment preparation
- Track and administer payroll and basic employee HR programs
- Perform monthly cash flow and expense analysis and prepare standard reports
- Suggest practical methods for improved operational efficiencies
- Software evaluation and implementation
- Develop effective monitoring process to ensure internal controls
You need to be reliable, work steady hours of your choosing, can work evenings up to 8:00 pm if you prefer, but once you establish a schedule you should stick to it and be consistent. You will eventually be assigned a territory and have a chance to make more from clients in your territory as well.
If you are looking for a full time job or need immediate income, this position is not for you.
This next part is important. You need to have a quiet place to work, a computer, land line and speak clearly and professionally. You will be speaking to executives and professors so if this is a problem, please don't apply. You CANNOT do this from Starbucks, you cannot use a cell phone. You must sound and act professional. You will be using an online call tracker so you can work from a set list of prospects.