Go Freelance find thousands of freelance jobs- great resource for bloggers and writers
Work at home call centers, online scoring, transcription companies, , accounting, tutoring and teaching
We have a unique opportunity for an experience Accounts Payable Bookkeeper to manage accounts payable and administrative functions for one large multi-entity client.
1. Post bills -- Identity the proper entity, location, and expense accounts to post incoming vendor bills
2. Post payroll -- Using third party payroll service reports, record weekly payroll to the property entity, location and expense accounts
3. Pay bills -- After approval, pay bills with special care to pay each batch of bills out of the proper bank account
4. Administrative support -- Collect W-9s from vendors and assist with 1099s. Reconcile A/P issues with vendors. Cross-train on other accounting department functions and assist with additional tasks as needed.
5. Escalation of issues to General Ledger Accountant
Do you like the relationship building and the compensation possibilities in the staffing industry but are sick and tired of "Staffing 101"? Are you ready for something beyond sitting in a large bull-pen environment being part of the herd? Do you possess excellent relationship, hunting and closing skills, combined with the maturity and productivity of a person capable of being highly effective while working from home?
Must apply online
Must have a quiet work environment within the home (Absolutely no background noise; i.e. Television, Radio, Children, etc.)
Must pass a criminal background check (No convictions Misdemeanor or Felony)
Must have a computer (Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit), 2000, XP, or Mac OS)
Must have High Speed Internet Access
Must have or obtain an analog land line, at least 7 days prior to taking calls. No VOIP; i.e. Vonage, U-Verse, Comcast, Magic Jack, etc.
All training is done online
Must complete 15 - 30 day/4 hours per day, client specific web based instructor lead training course
Must complete 2 hours per day self pace training assignments
No training on weekend
Course fees (if applicable) are reimbursed upon successful completion of training
Bonuses and/or Incentives paid for successful completion of training and entering into production.
As a member of this best-in-class technology services team you will:
• Answer calls and greet customers
• Review ticket in customer service tracking application
• Determine scope of issue
• Confirm customer agreement to conditions of service
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interpret a flow chart to deliver a work process
• Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
• Communicate technical directions over the phone to inexperienced computer users
• Excellent customer interaction skills
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to problem-solve
• Ability to follow written instructions
• Type 30 to 40 words per minute
Utilizing our internet-based call center software
Receive only inbound calls from our direct mail marketing
Simply set reservations for residents to attend an open house presentation
Explain the gifts the customer will receive in exchange for their time
Guaranteed $10.00/hrly. Paid weekly
Plus bonuses (average bonus $250.00 paid weekly)
You will be making $600.00 weekly, from home!