We are looking for a few individual to work within our sales dept to assist in lead generation and appointment setting for our sales team.
We can offer a somewhat flexible schedule for the right candidates between the hours of 8-5 M-F and we can talk about possibly working from home for the right candidates.
Experienced applicants only please. People looking for flexible hours are encouraged to apply.
Must be a resident of Illinois. Great opportunity for the right candidates. You will be working for an education referral service that works with a number of colleges and universities nationwide. You will be making outbound calls as well as taking inbound calls from potential students who have applied online to receive information on furthering their education. You will match them with certain schools based on their area of interest.
Conducting interviews all week. You create your work schedule! The hours you choose must be between 11am-8pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday 12pm-4pm. Must work a minimum of 25 hours per week and a maximum of 29 hours per week with a set schedule. MUST ALSO HAVE EITHER A CABLE OR DSL INTERNET CONNECTION, WIRELESS WILL NOT WORK.
20-30 hours a week phone sales. Work from home!
- producing newsletters and email promotional material
- collecting material from advertisers
- inputting online content management
- gathering data for reporting
Requirements: Typing speed of 60 wpm, bilingual Spanish preferred but not required, high school degree preferred but not required.
After one week of training you must have a fully functional home office with no pets ( like barking dogs) or children to insure no background noise.
Our clients are professional offices who do NOT want to hear a dog barking or children crying.
We will supply you with a second system computer for our phone system which requires the following to operate successfully from your home office.
1. Cable ( not wireless) you must have a cable wire using ATT Uverse or other ATT phone and/or cable system.
2. An independent phone line that will be used exclusively for our phone system.
-You Choose the Job
-You Choose the Hours
-We Provide the Training
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responds to issues sent out through support channels like email, live chat and phone call.
2. Accurately inputs all important user information into tracking system according to defined guidelines
3. Identifies, researches and resolves a variety of problems ranging from billing to technical issues.
4. Tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
5. Maintains knowledge base content integrity, updating contents that are deemed obsolete.
6. Provide support to customers, solving issues in a friendly, effective and satisfactory manner.
7. Discover new avenues to reach out to customers to improve the level of customer satisfaction.
8. Provides support to internal teams whenever needed