We're looking for writers who aren't just in it for a paycheck. We want writers who take pride in their work. If you wouldn't share the articles on your own social networks, then it probably doesn't belong on our site.
This will probably be around 1-2post/week with soft deadlines. Usually will have 4 days to complete each assignment.
Whizguide is looking for content curators that have a great knowledge for contents that are popular, trending, engaging and sharable.
•As part of ideeli’s event production process, review merchandise – actual samples and vendor supplied information sheets – to capture all information that a customer would need to make an online purchasing decision.
•Input and format data into company's back-office website
•Write technical copy without spelling or grammatical errors
•Assist other team members during ‘peak’ periods to ensure that all work is completed without errors and on deadline
• 1+ years of experience in catalog or eCommerce writing; experience in product review writing is preferable
• Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask many projects simultaneously.
• Organized and detail oriented
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Basic knowledge of SEO is preferable.
Preferred Educational Level:
• B.A. degree or higher/equivalent professional experience in English, Communications, Advertising, Creative Writing or related degree
- Lead, produce and manage multicultural research deliverables.
- Identify trends and observations significant to African Americans, Latinos and Asian Americans across regions, generations and consumer categories, using secondary sources and primary observation.
- Produce articles and other deliverables with accurate analysis of significance for Latino, African American and Asian American consumers, marketing opportunities, driving consumer values/motivators and CEB Iconoculture Macrotrends.
- Prepare deliverables for publishing, including applying metatags and following technical requirements.
- Write additional deliverables related to multicultural consumers, including generational profiles and cultural background documents.
- Develop a network of field sources and experts for insight into age, life stage and regional differences; lifestyle categories; and niche areas.
- Collaborate closely with Advisory Strategists to provide expert insight into specific behavior and values of multicultural consumers.
- Advise on the development of CEB Iconoculture’s multicultural research product, including taxonomy and Macrotrends.
- Work with editorial staff and manage/edit other contract writers as necessary