Go Freelance find thousands of freelance jobs- great resource for bloggers and writers
Work at home call centers, online scoring, transcription companies, , accounting, tutoring and teaching
As a member of this best-in-class technology services team you will:
• Answer calls and greet customers
• Review ticket in customer service tracking application
• Determine scope of issue
• Confirm customer agreement to conditions of service
• Manage credit card processing if necessary
• Follow through on warranty requests or open issues
• Encourage completion of customer survey
• Close the incident within recommended service times
• Properly document all support calls
• Adhere to quality standards set by company
• Represent company in a professional and ethical manner
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction with focus on first call resolution
Our growing start-up has positions open for Social Media Producers.
A Social Media Producer would join our network of blog editors and writers in opening up the Boston sports discussion with our fans and followers on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Contact manager, director and C-level executives to generate and develop new sales prospects and opportunities
• Follow up with prospective leads generated by marketing campaigns and events to qualify for hand-off to direct sales
• Articulate mBLAST's value proposition to prospects via online presentations and live demonstrations of the mBLAST solution
• Write compelling pitches and follow-up emails based on conversations with prospects
• Build and maintain positive and long-term customer and prospect relationships; work to gain referral business
• Manage customer and prospect database, manage pipeline and build account penetration plans
• Collaborate with mBLAST's Vice President of Business Development to optimize qualification process and maximize closing rates
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals for qualified leads and closed deals
Start part-time, but likely work into full-time.
Prefer close to Brookhaven. The position will require a virtual work situation, mostly working from own home or office, but with the ability to travel to other offices and to properties in the field throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area, as needed.
Duties will include assistance and coordination in the following areas:
• Property management-property ads, tenant screening, payment tracking, maintenance requests, and collections/eviction.
• Administration of tax deed and mortgage note investments, including lien/deed research, and HOA information,
• Office document management; Create and maintain operations manual.
• Property sales support, to include listing properties, upload photos and docs, order signs, keybox installation and create flyers.
• Property marketing for buyers and sellers, including listings in print media, social media sites and conducting open houses.
• Coordination of other team members, such as runners and contractors.
• Other property support, including coordination of utilities, trash out, re-occurring yard service, winterizations, etc.
• Input all leads in Data base program and disperse, as required.
• Help with special projects.