The editor role will require you to copyedit all other contributors posts as they are submitted. This will require you to use our system on a regular basis to ensure that there is a constant pipeline of articles ready to be scheduled.
Ideal editors should be able to make articles perfect before they go live.
We’re looking for writers to produce feature-length articles for our website, which is currently under development. Read on to see if you’re a good fit with our needs:
• Published writers with a proven ability to research and develop feature-length articles
• Experience writing about any of the following: health and wellness, balanced living, career, and spiritual and emotional wellness
• Sound knowledge of Ayurveda as well as most of today’s predominate nutritional and fitness choices
• Excellent grammar and syntax as well as research and fact checking
• Self-starters with a unique voice, an eye for detail and the ability to meet deadlines
We are seeking experienced guest bloggers with a proven record of published guest blogs on high page rank sites. We are a U.S. based company with a number of clients requiring blogs, particularly in the areas of cars, trucks, and other automotive related industries. We are expanding our guest blogging services so other niche markets will be opening up in the near future.
You must have established relationships and connections with blog hosts and blog owners providing opportunities for you to submit blogs that allow text links to client websites. Future industries will expand to include travel, health, business, ecommerce and more.
In addition to strong and innovative technology skills, the Writer/Editor must demonstrate excitement and creativity and an ability to develop fresh, live and interactive content that inspires students from all backgrounds to become health care professionals.