Based in Manhattan, NY, we are an exciting new Start-up! We are looking for a talented PHP developer to develop our idea from inception to completion. The ideal candidate will be a PHP/LAMP developer with 3-tier experience who can build our site from scratch. If you are a PHP Developer with 3-tier experience, we'd love to tell you more about this opportunity!
-5+ yrs. experience as a LAMP developer (3-tier) PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache
-Past experience building and designing an interactive website
-Creating a cutting-edge, interactive website
-Being part of an idea/company from the ground floor!
Telecommute Appointment Setter
Five year old Tech company needingTelecommute B2BAppointment setters to call all cities in the United States ASAP.
Work from Home calling businesses to set appointments for our sales people.
All legit. As a Telecommute B2B Appointment Setter you can possibly make $100 to $250.
This B2B appointment setting position is a telecommute work from home position. Heavy phone usage, heavy computer usage and heavy email usage. You do NO SELLING.
You will need to cold call B2B businesses and set appointments for Account representitives.
2 to 5 appointments a day.
No nights or weekends. Hours are 8am to 5pm.
Position is commission only. Possible to make $100 to $250 a day per sold appointments.
You Need Phone to call Nationwide and computer with email for search and business communication.
- Communicate with patients/clients/customers by telephone and/or written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Supply thorough customer service, maintain positive patient/client/customer relations, and work efficiently in the name of the client.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate updates on computer files for each call made.
- When requested, process all correspondences with adherence with pertinent legislation guidelines where applicable.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.