Remote Backup Systems - Memphis, TN
We are a well-established company selling a software package to small businesses worldwide. This is a casual workplace in an interesting, leading-edge, highly-technical environment.
You will be calling both warm and cold leads, meeting quotas for contacts and sales. This is not strictly a telemarketing position -- you will also be taking inbound calls and closing sales. Telecommuting is okay after three months working in-office. We are not providing relocation assistance for this position.
- 2+ years successful experience in B2B sales, software sales a plus
- Some experience working in a highly technical environment, or relevant college coursework
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales expectations
- Superior communication skills, online and over the phone
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- CRM experience a plus
This position will require you to have a high degree of technical knowledge. You don't need to be a rockstar programmer or a SQL guru, but you do need to be familiar with industry terms and have a grasp on how everything works, or be able to learn very quickly.
- Educate our owners on the details of their product so they can maximize the value of their ownership
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with Wyndham Vacation Ownership values
- Provide service that will WOW our owners and their guests, maintaining a positive brand image and company reputation
- Utilizing solid judgment, product knowledge, technical knowledge, and problem solving, be able to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help owners book their dream vacations
- Actively participate in driving the culture of our company
- Remain open to providing and receiving feedback; work with your manager to develop and hone your leadership skills
Are you a social media evangelist looking for the opportunity of a lifetime? One of the top social media teams on the net is looking for an experienced social media content writer to help tell our story! Our ideal candidate is a social media fanatic with experience writing for blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and various other social media platforms. He/she keeps up with the latest trends in social media and knows how to cultivate online conversations and build brand awareness. We are looking for a take-charge attitude and a creative influence that can guide others through strong performance and determination. Success will be measured through increases in branded website traffic, brand and product engagement, and increased customer engagement/loyalty. Will work with Marketing, Creative Services, IT, Legal, Product Management.