Responsible for the reading/examination and completion of all assigned tasks required for property title searches, ranging in various levels of complexity, to determine the status of title, encumbrances, objections and exceptions.
Title reading/examining experience in DC, DE, MD, PA or VA is required for consideration.
In-House and telecommuting/remote opportunities available.
Magnum Contact Center - Charlotte, NC
Our 40% growth in 2012 was largely based on our live chat software and staffing solution. If you are looking to increase your income, find a home with vertical advancement opportunities, and looking to enjoy your new position, we want to hear from you!
Our full service marketing company helps large, medium and small businesses, associations, and nonprofits connect with their prospects, customers, clients, and members. We champion the needs of businesses and provide them with an easy and affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Through our own email marketing platform and live chat software, we provide additional marketing and lead generation to our clients.
Currently, we have openings in our automotive, technology and live chat software accounts. Due to live chat growth, we are always looking for individuals who possess the expertise to generate our "live warm transfer leads" and can create appointments for our clients. If you have excellent phone and account management skills, solid inside sales or outbound call center experience, and efficiency with excel, lead generation experiences, we want to talk to you. As one of our business growth strategists, you assist our clients in their growth strategies and will make telephone contact with prospects from a provided list, present products with confidence using provided scripts, and track and report your daily performance. As well, you will work with account management in assessing additional marketing for the client via live chat or email marketing.
AVAILABILITY NEEDED: 4pm - 1230am with rotational weekends
Develops employees and team - 60%
• Creates a positive and engaged work environment by building trust and empowering
and motivating team members
• Develops, promotes, and maintains collaborative working relationships among team
members, and proactively addresses potential issues/conflicts
• Retains, motivates and recognizes employees
• Mentors, develops and trains new and existing employees, leading by example and
demonstrating best practices
• Proactively coaches employees and finds both formal and informal opportunities to
share experience, expertise and knowledge
• Tailors coaching and development to employees, providing specific and actionable
• Provides regular and scheduled feedback on job performance
• May serve as a mentor to, and benchmarks with, peers to share knowledge and
• Rapidly assimilates and integrates new members to the team
**We are currently recruiting in CT, FL, NC, CO, TX, GA, MI, IL, IN and VA only.** Paid training classes will start on Aug. 5th or Aug 12th, 2013.