|Sign up for Mommypolls and earn|
Position Available: Help Desk/Customer Support Technician
Entry Level: Junior
Number of Openings: 2 Part-time positions; approximately 20 hours per week on-call
Job Location: Herndon, VA and remote
AEM is looking for two Customer Service Technicians to support its education contracts. The Customer Support Technician's main responsibility will be to provide technical assistance to users of one of the web's leading online digital libraries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Open support tickets and provide responses according to a script
• Escalate issues without an assigned response to the project team
• Ensure that all user concerns are fully resolved
• Ensure that all callers are fully satisfied with the service provided
• Ensure regular maintenance of assigned tickets
• Willingness to work within the confines of a strict Standard Operating Procedure
During the weekend, the supervisor's responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
a. Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and responding to them as needed
b. Field new client inquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter information into BOSS and print out service call form (if necessary)
c. Communicate with CAREGivers and clients regarding schedule changes as they arise
d. Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service
e. Take messages and document calls so office staff can respond if necessary Monday morning
f. Monitor CAREGiver arrivals/hours from the Teletimecard software system and update BOSS with changes; contact CAREGivers for missed punches
g. Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input from regular office staff
Quality Control Written Editor/Audio Editor - E-Learning (Herndon, VA)
Ideal candidates will have an interest in event planning and creating amazing trips for our client and will prize efficiency in their work with a high level of detail and problem solving.
We're looking for an individual who has previous marketing or strong customer service experience; knowledge and experience selling to the Bay Area schools an added plus!
- Answering the help desk call queue and providing Level 1 troubleshooting of issues to clients.
- Reviewing the ticket management system for new tickets in the queue, and working those tickets.
- Daily review of tickets with other support staff
- Creation of software update packages to be pushed periodically to client machines.
Key Technologies We Use, and that you should be familiar with or become familiar with very quickly:
- AutoTask for ticket management, time tracking, and invoicing.
- RingCentral for VoIP telephony
- LogMeIn for Remote Monitoring with GoToMeeting as a backup tool.
- Absolute Manage for remote patch management, inventory, license management, and system imaging
- CrashPlan Pro E for automated backups
- Meraki cloud-managed network systems.
- Microsoft Office 365 / Hosted Exchange
You should be a rising star with 5+ years of in-house, hands-on PPC experience and web analytics. You can solve complex problems, drive strategy and tactics, and communicate effectively. You are equal parts creative genius and analytical whiz, seeking to understand "why" and not just "what". You have extensive knowledge and experience in PPC but that's never enough; you always want to learn more and be better.
Key responsibilities include:
PPC Management: You'll grow and optimize the tactical planning of two brands, 90 campaigns, over 60,000 keywords and an annual budget of $2-$3 million dollars.
Data Analysis: You'll synthesize and present large amounts of data to manage the channel, push for resources, and drive revenue. You will drive the creation of new analytical tools and data views to help you increase scale and efficiency.