Applicants must be clear, native English speakers. College degree and experience working across cultures strongly preferred. Experience teaching or tutoring is a plus.
Convenient, flexible, easy and fun: Work from your own home and set your own schedule. This is a great job for teachers, tutors, stay-at-home parents, or for anyone interested in other cultures. Par rates start at $10 / 45 minute class. ($11/ class with TEFL Cert)
This is a freelance position at a virtual company that builds sites, and manages online and social media marketing for clients in a health care vertical.
• Communicate with pm to collect requirements, determine priorities, marketing objectives, and scope.
• Design websites for WordPress; design the theme, create graphics, page design, page navigation and interactive content.
• Perform other assignments as requested.
Desired Skills & Experience
• BFA or similar design degree
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as web graphic designer
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize creative and engaging web design (applicants must submit at least three verifiable examples of websites they have created that are currently live online)
• Understanding of how to design direct marketing and lead generation websites
• Knowledge of technical design and structure of web projects, including the production of digital images, video, and multimedia pieces optimized for the web
• Adept with the suite of Adobe tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong organizational skills a must
• Familiarity with responsive WordPress themes a must
• Experience in or knowledge of responsive web design plus
• Ability to design and develop cross platform for users of both Mac and Windows
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Online marketing knowledge is a plus
Looking for a masterful web support manager for our growing virtual company. Must live in the U.S. and be a native English speaker.
Our company provides online design, marketing, hosting and support services for a medical niche, including updating and maintaining the content on around 200 client websites.
Do you like to think, evaluate ideas and come up with creative solutions?
The right person for the job is someone who understands that the client knows next to nothing about web design or direct response marketing and their suggested changes, while well intended, are often off the mark.
We're looking for a web support person who can filter client requests. Someone who can evaluate which will increase response rates and get the practice's phone ringing. And maintain the integrity of the site design, generate more leads and appointments. And come up with a better idea as needed then help the client choose the more effective solution.
If we just described you, then you might just make a great PrepNow Tutor!