-Phone and Computer with internet access
-Ability to read a script to inbound callers
-Great Communication Skills
*Work FT/PT from the comfort of your home
*Ongoing training and support
*Up to $1100/wk
You must have the following to be considered for the position
*2 years or more experience in Admin, Project Management, and/or Research Development
* Strong Internet Connection in Home w/ Scanner and Printer
*knowledge of Adobe Products such as Photoshop (but not master)
* Associate or Bachelor degree in Business Management is preferable but not necessary
* Must be able to type at least 45 wpm
* Must have Skype and Web Camera for meetings
* Must be able to think outside the box!!
Should be able to use email, Word, Excel, and Quickbooks effectively.
Flexible hours but will have deadlines to manage.
Some construction related experience preferred.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a professional accountant to join our team as a Controller Consultant.
• Education -- Four year degree in Accounting/ Finance, licensed CPA or actively working towards certification.
• Experience -- Five years minimum accounting experience working in small to mid-size businesses. Must have 3+ years' experience as an Accounting Manager and/or Controller. We prefer candidates with some experience working in public accounting for a variety of clients.
• Team Building -- At APN Group we provide each client with a team of resources. As Controller you will be responsible for supporting and training your client service team.
• Client Focus -- We require exemplary communication skills, acute business acumen, above-and-beyond service efforts, and strong desire to help small businesses make sense of all of the numbers.
• Tech Skills -- Must have a love of technology. We are implementing cloud based strategies that will require training. We also desire a strong proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, QuickBooks and other accounting software skills.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to help evaluate and improve search engine results for one of the world's largest internet search engine companies.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis, understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail orientated and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
* Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
* Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
* Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
* University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
* Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
* Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
* Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)