We offer a Marketing & Sales Champion position with flexible schedule (available either part-time or full-time). Here’s what we expect from you:
– You understand what sets great copywriting apart from good copywriting
– You’ve written sales emails and marketing copy
– You can organize your own time and have experience working remotely
– You love helping others and are happy to answer support tickets
– You don’t mind helping colleagues by moderating content submissions and reviewing writer applications
Is this you?
- Online marketing savvy. You are fluent and active on social media and you understand the types of content and headlines that get shared most often.
- Experienced writer. You've written before about SEO, conversion rates, sales funnels, optimization, A/B testing, etc and you have the links to prove it.
- You take initiative. You have the ability to take project goals and suggest the best way that you can add value, even if it's not something we thought of yet.
Our daily posts and exclusive articles marry the very best modern expressions and innovations from the Branding, Art and Graphic Design worlds.
• A passion for researching/writing creative and engaging content
• Strong English writing skills
• Experience writing original content on the Web
• Must be familiar with WordPress and must proofread all submissions
• Solid social media experience as both a user and content creator preferred
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Payments via PayPal
We are looking for a Car Tech Blog Manager who will not only write content for the blog, but someone who may be able to "own" the blog down the road. This blog covers everything about the technology in cars that is involved in getting you from Point A to Point B. Examples include but are not limited to: GPS devices, mapping & traffic services, transit offerings, ride-sharing, and apps that help you hail cabs or cars.
This contributor will be in charge of writing four stories (on average) per week with a focus on new car technology, analysis of developments in car and transit tech, and an occasional review here and there.
• A strong interest in and wide knowledge base of cars and car technology
• Proven ability to produce engaging and clean copy with minimal to no guidance
• Motivation to seek out new ideas to produce original content for car tech enthusiasts
• Experience working with CMS tools
• Must have a home office set up as this will be a remote position
Atlantablackstar.com is looking for two experienced Copy Editors to join our dynamic team. This position is remote and the candidate will be working within our editorial team, reviewing and editing copy for the website. The ideal candidate will possess strong editing, writing, organizational and communication skills, the ability to work under daily deadlines and, most importantly, the energy and determination to succeed in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Other helpful attributes in our ideal candidate includes the ability to be thorough, assertive, proactive, self-sufficient, flexible, and resourceful.
Atlantablackstar.com is a central voice in the world of Black media. We offer an intelligent look at National and international news, politics, entertainment, sports and business from a professional Black perspective.