|Apply for jobs at Elance|
Must have basic computer skills including typing, web browsing and emailing.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
* Updating and posting ad content for our agency openings throughout an assigned region.
* Responding to candidates via email and coordinating interviews with hiring managers
* Following up with accepted candidates and facilitating/scheduling their training with a manager
* Compliance with our standardized recruitment practices
Must be proficient in Podio, entering both sellers and buyers into podio
Pull addresses from Public Records to collect information about houses, square footage, assessed value, ect...
Must be able to run comps on houses
Must be able to estimate repair budgets
Must be able to email contracts
Must be able to communicate with title office/set up escrow
Must be able to create postlets to advertise properties
Must be able to use craigslist both for finding potential sellers and to post ads
Must be able to develop a buyers list
Must order postcards and yellow letters on a regular basis using click to mail or yellow letters or yellow letters complete for a marketing campaign.
Must be able to use podio to assign tasks to other team members
Must be able to update website
Must be knowlegeable in the wholesale process
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online