- Well established remote coding program.
- Coding support team to assist coders with their queries and provide education.
- Computer equipment provided (Dual Monitors).
- Internet reimbursement.
- Comprehensive annual and ongoing coding training and education (ICD-9-CM and ICD-10).
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
The webinars are from an online holistic health nutrition course so there are some medical terms and protocols.
Specifically, our process will look like this:
1. Edit the content (sync the audio and video files, perform basic edits in Camtasia or similar, add outro, upload file to Dropbox for my review, separate audio for podcast, transcribe video including bullet points with time codes)
2. Broadcast content (upload video to YouTube, Libsyn for podcast, embed video using YouTube host on Wordpress site, add bullet points with time codes and transcription to site)
For this first job, I just want to have one of those transcribed (probably one that's around 30 minutes). If work meets expectations, I will extend the contract so that the remaining podcasts can be transcribed over a longer period of time, to be negotiated.