Engaging writing style with conversational tone
Basic real estate knowledge or high quality research skills
Consistency a must
Communication a must
Willingness to learn Word Press
We're looking for a Blogger to create keyword-rich content to keep our audience engaged and returning to our website.
Our target blog post length is 700 - 1,200 words and the ideal candidate will be producing one post on a weekly basis. Detailed outlines and examples will be provided all content.
Potential Post Content:
Internet Retail News
Comparison Shopping Engines
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
Ideally – you have a background in the healthcare.
Please note that plagiarism will not be tolerated and I will have the copyright to the book.
Restore your knee health – you are welcome to change the title if the title fits better.
Subtitle: Beat chronic knee pain related to repeated injury and overweight.
Word count: 5000-7000
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Traffic generation (SEO, PPC, Native Ads, Display, Retargeting, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube) and related analytics
- Conversion strategies (Lead magnets, Tripwires, ARPU increases, Upsell/Downsell/Cross-Sell strategies)
- Pricing strategies and maximizing customer lifetime value
- Productivity hacks and long term productivity strategies
- Improving collaboration across the business, setting expectations managing staff for results
- Profitability strategies for business
You will be creating 10+ page articles of relevant content two to four times a month. We’ll provide the topics and a few sources to get you started. You’ll also have to opportunity to collaborate with our in-house team, suggest your own topics, and content marketing strategies.
1. How to use a chainsaw.
2. How to prepare for an interview
3. How to choose a bottle of wine
4. ... any other topic you may think appropriate.