|How I pay for Christmas!|
Writing news stories and original content for the website:
• Ideate on headlines, original content and display
• Actively research viable content through internal and external resources
• Focusing on making the site more interactive.
• Establishing quality benchmarks and produce optimal content
• Tracking news, monitoring competition
• -Ensuring news team meets page view and unique targets
We're looking to hire writers for the blog who are also active in the SmartMom community! We'd love to cover topics on the blog that we know moms are discussing in the community.
- Previous blogging experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding on the differences between active and passive voice
- Ability to research
- Ability to take content and build on it
Must have experience in creating resumes for clients in healthcare, IT, Engineering, Sales, Oil/Gas, Industrial and Financial Services industries.
Must be able to craft resumes quickly and succinctly - no client contact required.
Weekly pay ranging from $500 to $1500 depending on volume. If it takes you more than 2 hours to write a resume, this is not the job for you.
The focus of pretty much all of my content is diet/weight loss and skincare/beauty in the US and UK. Product reviews and the ability to "sell" products with your writing is essential.
That's it. I have a ton of ongoing work for you, and I pay well for it. I want you to bring your creativity and ideas to every article you write, and have fun with it.
So, this would be an ongoing project with no real end in sight.
• Item-writing for practice sets
• Helping us create an online tutorial with lessons, review, and practice
Interested candidates should have:
• Great writing and editing skills; previous content development experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree or higher in math, statistics, or other related areas
• Teaching and/or tutoring experience
Send us a brief cover letter introducing yourself along with your resume.