All shifts are Central time:
2pm – 6pm Tuesday – Saturday
- Enforce the online community's safety and usage policies across multiple content areas.
- Monitor the activities & responses to posts on client's social media profiles to ensure that guidelines & rules are adhered to.
- Develop & post interactive content that encourages participation & the development of member-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives.
- Identify behavioural & technical issues, patterns, & trends in the community.
- Pro-actively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, & insights through the relevant channels.
- And other tasks that will come up in a young, fun,entrepreneurial company...
Successful candidates for our work-at-home program must be an NEBRASKA RESIDENT, have a land-line phone, a computer with broadband access and security software, and video conferencing capabilities, i.e.: Skype, or Facetime for interviews.
- Making phone calls on behalf of people. Cancelling their cable (a lot harder than it sounds).
- Scheduling appointments (doctors, business, etc)
- Tracking down the best price for something.
- Finding hotels that meet certain criteria.
- Data entry