What we’re looking for:
1. Press Release: we need content writers to create a press release with connections to sites such as Huffington Post, Think Geek, NY times, Gizmag, Mashable, Examiner.com etc… It can be posted under your name as a submission; you-post-what-you-write so to speak. We will also use such press release as needed throughout our campaign. Needs be between 200 - 300 words.
2. Blogger: We need bloggers who have their own established blogs and/or guest blog at other blogs. We want to promote, inspire, motivate backers and share this awesome product. In short, expert bloggers who can write something on the product and distribute on their audiences.
- Regular ongoing stream of work
- Up to ten articles a week
- Write for some of the best known Australian and international brands.
- English as a first language is essential.
- A fun, engaging, informative and interesting tone.
- Ability to undertake research and source relevant images, icons, data etc to deliver a ready to post content
- Experience writing for fashion sites or blogs
In this task, we will provide an existing listing. You will simply read it, understand it, then re-write it in your own words.
- The listings range from 200-400 words.
- They will be provided in batches of 10.
- If it works out for you, we have hundreds of homes to write.
Hiring for the following categories
- Dog nutrition (diet, nutrition.)
- Training, behavior management, etc.
- Exercise, health tips, etc.
- Lifestyle articles related to dogs
The copywriter will be given facts in bullet point style about a certain event and will be tasked with writing a 1-3 sentence summary of the event. Pay is per entry.