Successfully complete your first 100 HITS, and we will bonus you $5.00!
We Are Seeking:Individuals to transcribe media/audio content online.
Work from Home Freelance work, no commitment!
$20 per hour
Work from home
Prospecting calls - sales or telemarketing experience required
Leads, Scripts, and Training Provided
Hourly paid positions. flexible hours, you create your working schedule.
Some companies are open 24/7, so you would be able to work from home as a second source of income.
Provide customer service or sales for companies such as:
AT&T, Apple, AAA, Staples, Barnes & Nobles, Carnival Cruise, and much more.
=> High school diploma or G.E.D.
=> Windows PC computer or laptop
=> High Speed Internet
=> Local home phone service
Previous large balance commercial collections experience A MUST.
We are looking for the best of the best with a proven track record.
This is a work from home position.
We offer a guaranteed salary, commissions, production bonuses, with excellent health, dental, vision benefits, 401k w/ match, with paid vacation, sick, and personal days.
This position is responsible for biweekly or daily payrolls from start to finish in ADP.You will be working as a payroll assistance, you will be processing and mailing out check payment.Passion for customer service and dedication to ensuring our Associates are paid timely and accurately while adhering to all legal requirements is required.
Answering incoming phone calls from customers
Entering orders given verbally (in English and Spanish) into our computer system
Helping increase sales by offering promotions & specials to existing customers
Reaching out to potential customers to set up appointments & send out information
Assisting in daily office tasks
Promoting friendly & efficient customer service to customers over the phone
- Schedule 10-15 appointments per week for sales representatives to meet with prospective clients (decision makers).
- Ideally, calls are made on Monday to set appointments for Tuesday - Friday of the same week (negotiable)
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe (in general) the products or services being offered, in order to persuade potential clients to schedule an appointment for more information
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific businesses/industries
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales appointments
- Explain products or services, and answer questions from customers
- Record names, addresses, appointment dates and times, and reactions of prospects contacted