Provide E-mail Support and Sales
Manage Social Media
Manage Google/Bing ads
We are a California registered company that provides one-on-one on-line English tutoring classes to Chinese students who reside in China. Our teachers teach from home using Internet and Skype. Classes will be taught in early morning (between 7:00am and 10:00am EST). Specific teaching schedule will depend on how students book with each teacher and each teacher's own availability.
Remote opportunity possible
In this role you will be responsible for:
1. Analyzing and evaluating all aspects of borrower credit, employment/income and asset profile. Make final decision on acceptance or decline of loan requests.
2. Analyze the Real Estate appraisal report and make a decision on information supplied to ensure that marketability and value of property are supported within the report.
3. Underwrite all conventional conforming and jumbo loans in accordance with investor guidelines.
4. Underwrite FHA/VA, state housing and specialty programs in accordance with requirements dictated by the Department of HUD; Veteran Affairs; and appropriate state housing agencies.
5. Ensure that HFC's credit policy and procedures are adhered to and the product guidelines are followed.
6. Utilize automated underwriting systems as dictated by product and investor.
7. Ensure the accuracy of all necessary criteria for specific loan types, products, rates and fee structures.
8. Ensure that all credit and appraisal documentation meets the necessary requirements and are completed properly.
9. Review and underwrite all loan files in a consistent and timely manner.
10. Supports loan originators, sales managers and processing staff in structuring difficult deals.