We need a smart person to edit and write appropriate captions for large groups of photos. You will need to be able and willing to follow established style. Must have superior proofreading, grammar and spelling skills to edit or add other Metadata as required. Experience with Mac metadata editing programs is preferred, but not mandatory.
Must have basic computer skills including typing, web browsing and emailing.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
* Updating and posting ad content for our agency openings throughout an assigned region.
* Responding to candidates via email and coordinating interviews with hiring managers
* Following up with accepted candidates and facilitating/scheduling their training with a manager
* Compliance with our standardized recruitment practices
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
The specific responsibilities of this position are:
Follow up interest using email, phone.
Book appointments for needs assessment meetings.
This is a work from home position. Part time or Full time
Tasks include but are not limited to;
- Accurately process & book all inbound reservations
- Coordinating reservations with 3rd party Tour Operators & Resellers to ensure that bookings are 100% accurate.
- Answering emails from both customers and from 3rd party partner companies
- Answering customer service calls as needed.
- Coordinate & distribute group arrivals lists
- Troubleshoot any customer service or booking issues
* Knowledge of the San Francisco and Northern California Sightseeing locations
* Customer service or sales experience. Experience in the Tourism industry is a plus!
* Demonstrated effective communication skills -- written, verbal and listening
* Detail orientated. VERY IMPORTANT!
* Inbound and outbound phone sales experience
* A pleasant happy personality with a positive attitude.
* Must be a problem solver, think outside the box.
The Taxonomy PM must collaborate with HR contacts to align the group's taxonomies with their master data set on a quarterly schedule and with stakeholders on an as-needed