Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Messaging Services Advisor to join our team working remotely within the US.
The primary focus of this role is to manage and maintain a high performance IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, solution development, and implementation for Mobility Services customers.
- Plan and implement Mobile Messaging technologies
- Provide technical guidance regarding technology and proposed upgrades to current and future equipment for customers
- Analyze and translate business requirements and user needs into engineering, design, and technical specifications to support mobile telecommunications infrastructure
- Mobile device advanced troubleshooting for all platforms (BlackBerry, iOS, and Android)
- Meet and manage service agreements with customers through OPAS V2 and V3
As the position’s title suggests, you’d be required to work at least full-time hours Friday – Sunday. Additionally, you’d work two floating days, TBD, during the rest of the week. Exact daily hours are flexible.
• Identify the most compelling stories of the day, and write about them.
• Research, write, edit, and produce impactful stories that readers will be unable to resist sharing.
• Write irresistible headlines and select stunning, eye-catching images.
• Market content on social media, using a deep understanding of how people find content they’re interested in reading, in the social sphere.
Please contact our Recruitment Team at 651-401-5627 if you have any questions or have any trouble completing the online application.
Responsibilities for this Customer Service job include:
• Interact with customers via telephone to provide information and assist with customer requests
• Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service
• Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and service
• Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for resolution