NCC is looking for people interested in creating transcripts from recorded audio on a quick turnaround.
Our team's work ranges from health/medical, legal, and academic content to financial, public policy, government legislature, and investigations/hearings. In transcription the most important thing, above all, is to accurately capture every single word that is said; it's a great way to exercise your language, grammar, writing, and communication skills!
• Design and illustration skills. Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Web-oriented video and animation (Flash, AfterEffects or similar). Editing skills are a plus
• Mange email Campaigns (e-blasts)
• Deep knowledge of information architecture principles, interactive advertising, web and social media site design. Real interest for SEO, SEM, SEA, SMO
• Implement ways to track web activity/metrics (social media, SEO, google analytics, etc.) and provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Help build and implement social-media strategy (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ability to multi-task and eager to take on new challenges at the same time
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, diplomatic, and a team player.
• Possess a strong personal drive and creativity; is a self-starter and able to see things through to completion.
• Understanding of and appreciation for brand building.