Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
In this position you will:
- work from home as an independent contractor
- answer inbound calls from patients
- read a pre-written script and asking the scripted medical qualifier questions (per industry or client requirements)
- accurately enter data into the computer system
Our company provides personal, innovative and fun pre-college summer programs that empower students to get ready for college and create their own blueprint for life.
This position is with a growing company - in a fun, cutting-edge virtual office environment. We are seeking a positive, hyper-organized, full-time Human Resources Manger with exceptional recruitment, training and customer experience skills.
1. Summer Program Staff Recruitment - You'll be in charge of recruiting and hiring the best summer program staff in the industry.
• Forecast hiring needs and actively recruit, interview, and hire qualified candidates that meet the needs of the summer programs.
• Maintain and improve our HR systems, software, forms, etc.
• Maintain current and accurate business, legal, and personnel records for all program staff.
2. Summer Program Staff Training - You'll be in charge of all staff leadership training and development. The goal: employees who are valued, who care about their jobs, and who enthusiastically support our customer-centric mission.
• Oversee all training programs. Provide training, guidance, and support so that team members are ready to perform in their roles.
• Maintain and improve all training manuals and procedures.
• Supervise staff to ensure a high quality product and uncompromising quality standards.