2-3 yrs industry experience a minimum
Experience in commercial health and benefits markets
Experience in the commercial insurance markets
Ability to communicate with benefits & commercial insurance vendors (i.e. Blue Cross, Guardian, Hartford)
Ability to communicate with commercial insurance wholesalers
We have an immediate opening for an exceptional part time hourly Bookkeeper. This position is somewhat variable and generally expected to run 5 to 10 hours per week, depending on volume. During peak event times, workload may warrant 10 to 15 hours per week. Duties include:
* Maintaining QuickBooks Online file accurately, ensuring all funds are posted / allocated to the correct fundraising event and expense lines.
* Data entry of all bank, credit card, AP and AR information into QuickBooks Online and Bill.com files for processing, approval, and payment.
* Processing semi-monthly payroll.
* Working with the Board Treasurer and the Executive Director to generate bank /credit card reconciliations and financial reports.
* Working with the Office Manager to ensure all donor and donation information is posted to DonorSnap, our online CRM and donor database.
* On site support for key MFNE events to facilitate collection of donations, entry fees, and auction payments.
* Other responsibilities as designated by the Executive Director.
Proven experience with QuickBooks is absolutely required. Experience with QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, DonorSnap and non-profit accounting is a huge plus. You may be asked to complete a practice test to assess your expertise.
We are a professional organization with a casual office environment. Hours can be worked very flexibly. A laptop will be provided and the majority of your hours can be worked from home, with occasional visits to the Concord office for mail pick up and paperwork exchange. The pay rate is $20 to $25 per hour.
We are currently hiring a full time Account Manager to join our growing team.
• Serve as a strategic advisor to customers, by recommending and executing best practices for the design and implementation of the Guidance Patient Support (GPS) product.
• Manage the day to day relationship management for ConsumerMedical customers. Responsibilities include: outlining project plans, assigning of duties and responsibility, managing status updates, facilitating implementation meetings, and issuing escalation and risk mitigation when needed to ensure product progresses on schedule and with prescribed standards.
• Provide strategic development, tactical execution, and problem solving to define concrete solutions to increase and/or maintain engagement rates in the GPS product. This is accomplished through excellent relationships management and understanding organizational needs based on sound data collection and analysis.
Get paid to find bugs and report them easily on our platform earning from $30-$75 per hour. We pay you for each bug you find. You earn $2 for reporting small things like typos and up to $25 for big things like a broken checkout process in a native mobile app.
Let's cover the basics before we list the position itself.
1. This is a part time opportunity only; not full time.
2. There is no start up fee(s) or anything of that nature.
3. You won't get rich from this! But you can earn a little extra spending cash or money for bills. Perhaps you want to finally start a savings account? We pay weekly, by direct deposit, to any account you choose.
4. We are looking for people who can work a few evenings (Mon-Thur) & weekends (Sat or Sun - Sunday is a must, as it is the best day to make calls).
5. We need people who enjoy talking on the phone and have an excellent phone voice. You must have excellent communication skills.