Sidecar’s smartphone app matches everyday people in their own car with people nearby for shared rides. It’s a fast, safe and fun way to get around the city, meet new people and keep extra cars off the road. Sidecar is a totally different transportation experience. When drivers or passengers have a question, they contact our small but efficient support team. We're growing, so we need dedicated support reps.
You are detail oriented. You can work efficiently with a high workload. You are professional and remain calm, cool, and positive when dealing with customers of all kinds. You're goofy, can go with the flow, and like to have fun when working your butt off. You don’t mind wearing a headset and being on the phone, working in a web-based support tool, crafting emails in the voice of Sidecar.
Dell is looking for an energetic fast learning and self-motivated candidate that has strong technical skill and team leadership skills, able to work well with groups on a global level, and a consultative approach and problem solving abilities to enable our business partners to operate more effectively. These candidates will be responsible for designing, testing and implementing large enterprise-scale information on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange Server and or Microsoft Lync product.
* Provide the JetBlue experience to every Customer, every time
* Perform activities including viewing a computer terminal and navigating menus and screens on a computer terminal
* Sell ancillary products from incoming calls
* Resolve general customer service concerns through effective customer service techniques
* Ability to send and receive email correspondence
* Ability to initiate searches for miscellaneous travel-related information on the Internet
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Other duties as assigned
- Manage supervisor level direct reports including setting expectations, managing performance, communication, disciplinary issues, hiring, terminations, etc.
- Supervise 8-12 associate level reports which may include supervisor intern program participants.
- May manage and/or mentor Supervisor Interns on supervisory best practices or special project teams.
- Provide direction, oversight and approval on personnel and performance issues related to associates who report into or through them.
- Assist with the development of policy and procedures for all aspects of the operations from personnel to work flow. Communicate policy and procedure. Implement changes in practice. Ensure compliance with policy and procedure. Coach and provide feedback on compliance. Initiate disciplinary process in cases of non-compliance.
We are currently seeking crowdfunding agents to join Fund Dreamer. The agent will be responsible for securing crowdfunding campaigns, delivering our brand, and helping expand our market presence. The agent will also serve as a consultant to aid in delivering successful crowdfunding campaigns.
The crowdfunding agent will be responsible for:
Becoming a crowdfunding expert
Leverage Social Media to develop Fund Dreamer awareness
Recruiting and training agents
Identifying and executing crowdfunding solutions for individuals engaged in crowdfunding campaigns
Engaging business start-ups worthy of incubation and venture capital consideration.