Can you write engaging stories? Do you have 15+ hours per week available?
FitSmallBusiness.com is an NYC based startup that helps small businesses choose the right software and services for their business. Partners have described us as an equivalent to Consumer Reports for small business, and we have been mentioned in The New York Times, Venturebeat, Entrepreneur.com, and other high profile publications.
Our co-founders previously played a pivotal role in growing a company from a few employees to a publicly traded company, and we are seeking to repeat that success. In a little over a year, Fit Small Business has grown to over 150,000 monthly pageviews, and readership is growing at a rate of 20% per month.
* Set up ideation systems and consistently produce amazing ideas for content pieces that align with the content strategy.
* Manage an editorial calendar and work with content creators (including freelance, guest & internal) to make sure publishing deadlines are met.
* Research, write and edit content pieces that are aligned with the content strategy, are of remarkable quality and are error free.
* Work with our Community Manager to promote content pieces to our target audience and ensure they are seen, consumed, shared and acted upon.
* Monitor analytics tools like Google Analytics and produce insights that help to optimise content strategy and grow our audience.
B2C Service Company is looking for an experienced Freelance direct response copywriter for direct response letter campaigns as well as copy for collateral material. Applicant must have a proven track record and current work samples as well as references. Helpful areas of knowledge include real estate sales, probate, death and dying, estate sales and restoration of homes in order to sell. Individual must have at least 5 years of direct response (letters) copywriting experience, as well as the ability to orchestrate synergy between the letters and the collateral material.
This is one of the fastest growing segments in the American economy and promises to expand at a rapid pace in the next ten years and our firm is poised to be a major player in that growth through key strategies such as presenting educational, relevant and actionable content online for people searching for it.