* Do you enjoy and have experience teaching others how to improve their photography?
* Do you want to have your writing read on a site read by around 7 million readers a month?
If the answer is yes to these questions please read on.
Digital Photography School is looking for feature writers to provide content for its blog on a regular basis (at least twice monthly).
Posts need to be of a high quality, display a knowledge of digital photography and include well shot images (your own). This is a blog aimed at helping beginner to intermediate photographers to improve their photography - there is a lot of scope for different topics including:
We are looking for a freelance IT writer that can draw on his or her personal experience to create actionable, educational articles.
You will need sound expertise in one or more of these areas:
- Cloud computing
- Systems / network administration
- IT security
- Business software and hardware
- Software and application integration
-Recipe posts WITH high quality pictures of the actual recipe, not stock images.
If you also have video experience we are willing to pay more for high quality videos of recipe content as well.
Job Description and requirements:
* Some of our protein, peptide, antibody, elisa kit products need product description.
* For each product, 10-20 keywords will be provided to the writer.
* Writer will compose a 100-150 words product description (1-3 paragraphs) that uses most of the keywords provided at least once.
* Product description contents must be freshly written and unique. It cannot be copied or found from another online source.
* $5/product description.
* Perfect for those who work part time or from home
WonderHowTo's Food Hacks department needs great writers who love food and love to cook for part-time blogging of food hacks, chef secrets, and kitchen tricks. If you're a professional cook or culinary student, that's a huge plus. We're not looking for any recipes--that's what cookbooks, cooking sites, and moms are for. We need tips, tricks, and hacks for getting the job done easier, faster, and right.
Your job would be to write guides on secret tips that chefs and experienced home cooks use, like using [blank] to keep guacamole from browning or use a [blank] to peel ginger more easily. You'd also be writing sharable roundups for common kitchen problems or hacks, such as dealing with cast-iron pans or choosing the right cooking oil for the job. Some guides will be more in-depth, not only with instructions, but with scientific insight as to why it works.