Remember to Sign up for daily job leads !
Online Essay Reviews
Brainfuse is a nationally recognized eLearning corporation. Founded in 1999, Brainfuse is one of the nation's leading online education providers, serving a diverse client base of libraries, school districts, workforce centers, and universities.
Brainfuse is looking for tutors who are able to review students' writing submissions. Tutors must be familiar with APA/MLA formatting and have a knack for giving suggestions to improve student writing. We are seeking reviewers, not editors.
Applicants need to have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent and be able to supply proof of their education levels. Since this is an online tutoring position, applicants are also required to have their own computers and a stable Internet connection.
The primary role of this position is to assure the accurate and timely processing of billing for PharmX. Universal.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Receive assigned medical charts to code.
· Review medical charts both electronically using a computer and on paper.
· Abstract and code diagnosis and documentation information.
· Research and resolve coding projects as assigned.
· Document requested information from the medical record.
· Determine valid encounters including legibility and valid signature requirements.
· Identify valid face to face encounters.
· Perform ongoing analysis of medical record charts for the appropriate coding compliance.
· Meet daily production goal and quality goal of averaging 95% accuracy rate on a monthly basis.
· Attend conference calls as necessary to provide information and/or feedback
· Coordinate coding activities with all related departments.
We are a 27/7 inbound call center in need of a few good reps to answer our customers
very simple very lucrative if you can follow simple instructions.
Must have high speed internet and phone, cell phone is ok
respond with name ,email address, and phone with a little about yourself and why you want to work from home I will get back to you asap
International TEFL Academy is looking for an experienced TEFL Instructor to teach our online TEFL/TESOL Certification course. Our students are training to become English teachers overseas -- for either short or long term contracts. Please note that this is not a position to teach ESL students, rather, you will be training teachers who want to teach English overseas.
Length of each contract:
You will teach our online TEFL/TESOL Course. The course takes either 11 or 13 weeks to complete. The last 2 weeks of the course (weeks 12 and 13) consist of additional modules that the students have the option of taking. These modules focus on teaching Young Learners and Business English.
Our classes begin every 2 weeks. We would like to establish an ongoing relationship with our instructors. Our instructors are able to set their own "office hours" for the duration of the course. It's a great position for anyone looking for part-time work that can be done from home.