Remember to Sign up for daily job leads !
Are you looking to grow with one of the top Fortune 500 Companies?! Our client employs over 72,800 permanent full-time staff worldwide. Not only will you be joining a great team and working in your home office, but you will also learn valuable skills that can be leveraged long term at our client, or used to expand your work experience.
Are you tech savvy? Do you enjoy helping people? Do you not want the hassle of a daily commute or have to pay for all that gasoline? If you answered yes to those questions, join us and learn how to support the #1 best-selling tax software in the US! We have openings for all experience levels and the only requirements are the ability to search the internet, the ability to think on your feet and a desire to learn new skills. We are offering full-time, temporary positions for late-March to mid-April 2015.
These temporary positions can turn into permanent positions with our client! And they are filling up quickly, so apply today!
- Testing plugins (like our primary plugin The Events Calendar) and websites (from clients including Harvard Law School, Urban Movie Channel and more) for bugs/usability concerns
- Writing detailed test plans and establishing QA strategies for projects
- Filing comprehensive bug reports based on issues you’ve uncovered or that have been reported by the community
- Coordinating with clients and customers to understand how a project/product will serve them, and evaluating it from their perspective
- Working with developers, designers, project managers and support to communicate problems effectively and quickly