Remember to Sign up for daily job leads !
Fast paced dog walking company is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to telework for night and weekend shifts. Responsibilities include screening calls and emails; managing calendars for dog walkers; scheduling client appointments, updating client notes; help with dog emergencies; strong knowledge and love of dogs and cats; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations. Requires strong computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, work in a fast paced environment, and the ability to work well with all levels of staff, as well as outside clients. A good candidate MUST possess the following:
● get paid weekly
● hourly wage plus commission=$350-$500/wk.
● work 35-40 hours a week, Monday to Thursday-split shifts available--9am-1pm & 4pm-8pm OR 12 noon-8pm AND Saturdays 9am-1pm -- a must.
● looking for person with following skills: teachable (not reinvent our wheel), dependable,
Detail-oriented, follows our system of selling, must have high speed internet connection at home, & your own laptop or desktop computer. You use our own web-based phone system to make calls
- Answer Inbound Calls from patients
- Read client approved script to patients (or caregiver), gathering information
- Enter Data into computer system
- Work as an independent contractor
We are looking for experienced medical billers who can work from home remotely.
Must have a minimum of five years experience as a medical biller.
Knowledge of various PM and EHR systems is also required, specifically Office Ally PM system.
At least three references are required.