|How I make my Christmas Cash!|
• Ability to consistently commit to working a minimum of 15 hours per week, with evening and weekend availability. This is not a seasonal job; we ask for a minimum eight month commitment.
• Ability to work independently and learn company policies/teaching approaches through self-paced, online trainings.
• Native English speaker with either an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in any field.
• TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification a plus, but also can be earned on the job.
• Excellent cultural awareness, communication and motivational skills, as well as a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and support
• Access to a personal computer and stable internet connection