Thursday, April 02, 2015

March 2015 work at home job income report

I  get a lot of questions about am I am really making money online. I think it is important that you can make money while working at home without  MLM or direct sales. 

I want to start tracking each month for my readers how much money I am making at home doing call center work and some of my other gigs.   Due to Non disclosure agreements I signed  I am not comfortable in saying which call centers I am working making  this money. 

Call Center work I track by the number of hours I am logged in and taking calls.   Some call centers pay a flat hourly rate and some pay only on sales and other pay per talk time.  



During March  I focused on getting back into phone work. After a   I made sure that I did 20 hours a week.  I gave myself a schedule and worked some overnight hours to make sure I did it.  Coffee helps!!   




My husband and I have also started gotten into a bit of credit card debt so I need to focus on getting that paid off.   April I will try to hit 80 hours a week it will be tough since my kids are n spring break Easter week. 



Call Center work   (click to see which companies hire call center workers) 

Time work  80  hours 
Pay $968
Average pay per hour  $12.11


Elance (now Upwork)  and other short task work including mturk -aka non phone work 

Pay  $450



I am not including anything from any  survey and rewards programs as to me those are just extras and I usually save them up for Christmas.  

Gross Total  $1418
Expenses  Landline phone and Internet  $100 


Net Total   $1318

1 comment:

Admin said...

Chris Thanks for stopping on by! I am not sure which call center companies are hiring in Cananda. It is good work and I know I can easily make dependable money when I do it.