Remember to Sign up for daily job leads !
- Minimum 2 year degree, prefer experience or interest in health sciences/healthcare. Ideal if you are a Nurse (RN/LPN/LVN), biotech scientist, RPh/PharmD/pharmacist, Doctor/MD, Foreign Medical Doctor, Physician's Assistant/PA, PhD or similar licensed medical professional,
- Prefer US-based credentials -- either medical license or education.
- Hours are flexible. The ability to work at least 15 to 20 hours per week (in 1 hour increments or greater) during some portion of the week (Monday -- Friday) between 8am and 8pm Eastern Standard Time. Particular need for the hours from 3pm to 8pm EST.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Have a computer with Broadband Internet Access (*HSIA is NOT provided or reimbursed by the company)
- Have traditional Landline phone service (corded phone and HSIA) (*No VOIP, Satellite or Magic Jack)
- Have typing skills and data entry accuracy
- Have a professional in-home workspace
- Medical Terminology and pronunciation
Make calls scheduling appointments while wearing a USB headset at home
Utilize our proven computerized script to be successful scheduling appointments with executive level personnel
Gather information to keep our database up to date
Excellent communication skills
Comfortable with Microsoft Word & Excel
Must have a great work ethic, sales experience (preferred), and a desire to win
Must be adaptable, professional, motivated and work well on their own
Ability to handle a fast-paced environment