Sunday, May 10, 2015

April 2015 work at home job income report

I  get a lot of questions about am I am really making money online. I think it is important that you can make money while working at home without  MLM or direct sales. 

I want to start tracking each month for my readers how much money I am making at home doing call center work and some of my other gigs.   Due to Non disclosure agreements I signed  I am not comfortable in saying which call centers I am working making  this money. 

Call Center work I track by the number of hours I am logged in and taking calls.   Some call centers pay a flat hourly rate and some pay only on sales and other pay per talk time.  

During April I really needed to get back to basics,  One of my favorite phone clients was back. I only work for them on the major flower holidays think Mother's Day and Valentine' day.  Its flexible and fun work. Who is mad about ordering flowers. I start with them on April 20th and will continue with them until the middle of this week!!  The work at home flower company offered alot of bonuses for signing up early for shifts.  So I got a lot of bonus that way too!! 



One of the downfalls with working so much is trying to keep the homefront going. Luckily, my kids are older now.  We do some really simple meals and used some recipes from  Betty Crocker online cookbook

We are following Dave Ramsey for debt reduction so I am excited that we should have a really nice snowflake this month.  



Call Center work   (click to see which companies hire call center workers) 

Time work  140  hours  (the last week of April was 42 hours and tough) 
Pay $1988
Average pay per hour  $14.20 


Elance (now upwork )  and other short task work including mturk -aka non phone work 

Pay 250



I am not including anything from any  survey and rewards programs as to me those are just extras and I usually save them up for Christmas.  

Gross Total  $2238
Expenses  Landline phone and Internet  $100 




Net Total   $2138


I always take 25% off the top for taxes since I am an independent contractor and have a special account that is NOT touched .  I also have my husband take out extra taxes from his paycheck so we don't usually end up paying.  The 25% then goes to a bill or savings 

No comments: