Sunday, July 23, 2017

How To Talk Your Boss Into Letting You Work From Home

A reader recently wrote into Forbes asking the questions about some flexibility in working a few days from home.   Even working a few days at home can be helpful for work and life balance. 


If I could work from home one or two days a week, I would have the perfect job.

It's crazy that I have to drive into the city during rush hour five days a week.


My office only has forty employees in it, and most of us don't work for the same manager or on the same accounts. I don't interact with my co-workers apart from pleasantries.

I could do a lot of my work from a coffee shop or anywhere, but so far my company doesn't have any work-from-home policies that I know of.

See the answer at Forbes 


See a Telecommuting proposal letter 

No comments: