Sunday, June 25, 2006

Create a work at home job video game tester

If you are bored and you want to make some extra money part time, there are actual companies who pay you to test their games at home,

How Much Can I Make?
You can Make anywhere around $9 to $80 an Hour, right now I make about $75 an Hour.

Why Would a Company to Pay Me?
Because your opinion on their Video Game is extremely important to them. You will be
telling them what you like about the game, and what you dislike about it, and to let them
know if there is anything wrong with the game. This information is crucial to them, to ensure
the successful release of the game.

How Much Can I Work a Week?
You can work as much or as little as you want. Just pick the jobs that you would like to
complete and they will either have you go into a local testing center, or they will send the
game to you.

When Do I Get Paid?
Normally, you get paid upon completion of an assignment. Usually, about once a week.

Are There any Requirements to Be a Game Tester and to get paid to play games?
There are no requirements. You just need to be 15 or over to get a Game Tester job.

Do I get to Keep the Games I Test?
Many companies allow you to keep the games you test. I have about a 300 XBOX game
library from all of the games I have tested.

Get more info here Video Games Testing Job

No comments: